Literary Peeps are back!
Grab some Peeps marshmallows, think of a favorite story, and get creative. Pose your Peeps in a diorama telling the story.
- Enter at the library’s front desk during business hours April 3-8. Entry forms are available at the library or here.
- Entries will remain on display throughout the month of April.
- The public will vote for their favorite dioramas in each category on April 10-15.
- The Peep-le’s Choice Awards will be announced by April 21. Winners will receive fame, glory, and a Peep-tastic gift!
- Pick up entries by April 30.
- Contest is open to all ages. There are separate prize categories for children (grade 5 and under), teens (grade 6-12), adults, and groups.
- Dioramas must be based on a book or literary theme.
- All characters must be portrayed by Peeps marshmallows.
- Dioramas must be shoe box sized, or no larger than 18” x 18”.
- Limit the use of food items (other than Peeps).
- Have a title displayed on the front of the diorama.
- Entries may be submitted at the Library’s front desk during business hours on Monday, April 3rd – Saturday, April 8th.
- All entries must be submitted with an entry form.
- HPL reserves the right to omit any entry that is deemed inappropriate.